Esenyurt is a district of Istanbul Municipality and a component of Istanbul’s metropolitan city. Esenyurt is situated on Istanbul’s European side, bordering Avcılar and Lake Küçükçekmece on the east, Büyükçekmece on the west, Başakşehir, Arnavutköy, and the TEM road on the north, and Beylikdüzü and the E-5 expressway on the south. The region has had its own council since 1989 and has a length of 2.770 hectares.
Esenyurt Istanbul is one of the modern areas that is witnessing a great urban renaissance. Many major construction companies are currently constructing distinguished projects with great specifications and are classified as excellent investment projects because they will witness a significant rise in prices after the opening of the subway stations that are currently being worked on.
Among the investment projects Recommended by Panorama Property we can find:
Esenyurt has gained from an important development as a result of the recent property bubble of huge housing developments in the neighborhood. Esenyurt Cultural Centre, Saadetdere Cultural Centre, Yenikent Cultural Centre, and Yunus Balta Cultural Centre are its four cultural centers. Between many structures are four parks erected in Esenyurt (Recep Tayyip Erdoğan Park, Şehitler Park, Gaziler Park, and Kadir Topbaş Park).
The Esenyurt region was largely developed on property belonging by Ekrem Ömer Paşa in the mid-1800s. The term Esenyurt is derived from the name of one of the proprietors, Eşkinoz. Between 1920 and 1938, the area saw immigration from Romania and Bulgaria, and more recently, immigration flux from Ardahan and Kars, as well as Erzurum and Artvin.
Esenyurt is a famous living neighborhood because of its brand-new housing developments and low property costs in comparison to Istanbul’s center. Esenyurt is linked to Istanbul Esenyurt University, as well as Beykent University, Istanbul Arel University, Istanbul University, and Istanbul Gelişim University. The TUYAP Exhibition and Conference Centre is about 5 kilometers from Esenyurt Center and 26 kilometers from Istanbul Atatürk Airport. Instead of small stores through the alleys, commercial facilities are mostly concentrated within shopping malls. Esenyurt features three shopping malls: Eskule Shopping Mall, Torium Shopping Mall, City Center Shopping Mall, and Akbatı AVM.
You can find many apartments for sale in Istanbul: Contact us to get the best offer
Transportation in Esenyurt
Buses from and to Esenyurt
- 142E Esenyurt Incirtepe – Aksaray
- 142K Esenyurt Kiptaş 4. Etap- 5. Etap- Avcılar
- 142T Esenyurt Public Hospital – TUYAP Exhibition and Conference Centre
- 429 Kıraç – Yenibosna Metro
Metrobus lines from and to Esenyurt
- 34 Beylikdüzü – Avcılar
- 34 Beylikdüzü – Zincirlikuyu (operates 24 hours)
- 34 Beylikdüzü – Cevizlibağ
- 34 Beylikdüzü – Söğütlüçeşme (operates 24 hours)
Educational Institution in Esenyurt
Esenyurt Municipality Region is home to a plethora of academic institutions. Esenyurt’s schools, universities, and other educational institutions are listed below.
- Istanbul Esenyurt University
- Beykent University Campus Hadımköy
- İstanbul Rumeli Üniversitesi Esenyurt Uygulama ve Araştırma Yerleşkesi
- Süleyman Şah University
- Esenyurt Kindergarten
- Özel Haramidere Sınav Koleji Kindergarten
- Özel Ender Gül Kindergarten
- Özel Bahçeşehir Bilge Yıldızlar Kindergarten
- Özel Esenyurt Özgür Düşler Kindergarten
- Özel Final Okulları Milpark Kindergarten
- Özel Esenyurt Mavi Umut Kindergarten
- Özel Beylikdüzü Vatan Okulları Kindergarten
- Özel İlkin Eğitim Kindergarden
Esenyurt Primary, Secondary and High Schools
- Istanbul – Esenyurt Cumhuriyet Primary School
- Esenyurt Fevzi Danış Primary School
- Esenyurt Şehitler Primary School
- Esenyurt Osman Gazi Primary School
- Mahir Gurlek Primary School
- Fahr Secondary School
- TED Atakent Koleji Esenyurt Kampüsü
- Nihat Delibalta Primary School
- Bil Koleji Esenyurt Kampüsü
- Özel Eğitim Bilimleri Secondary School – Esenyurt
- Mustafa Yeşil Secondary School
- Emine Seviye Divrik Primary School
- Ali Fuat Üstün Primary School
- Belma Barut Primary School
- Bakyapı Primary School
- Istanbul – Esenyurt Yenikent Primary School
- NECİP FAZIL KISAKÜREK Secondary School
- Esenyurt Secondary School
- Vahit Sura Tanrıverdi Primary School
- İstanbul – Esenyurt Mehmet Akif Ersoy Secondary School
- Esenyurt Language Schools
- Esenyurt Amerikan Kültür
- English Time Esenyurt | Esenyurt İngilizce Kursu
- Kare Bir Özel Yabancı Dil Kursu
- Esenyurt Dil Park
- Let’s İngilizce
What is the distance between Esenyurt and Main places in Istanbul?
Esenyurt is 28 km away from the Al-Fatih and libraries for Arabic books, which began to gain popularity among the Arabs in Turkey, believing in the importance of preserving the Arabic language and teaching it to their children.
Esenyurt is about 5 km away from the Marmara Sea. The tall buildings reveal beautiful seascapes, especially the movement of ships at night and day, while they wait for the time to enter the Bosphorus Strait, the only strait that connects the Sea of Marmara and the Black Sea and secures maritime transport between the continents of Asia and Europe.
Esenyurt is 45 km away from the new Istanbul Airport, and there are private bus terminals for the airport in front of Marmara Park Mall. The bus journey takes about an hour or more.
Also, it takes around 40 minutes to reach Taksim, the most important touristic area in Istanbul and the most famous, after Sultan Ahmet and Hagia Sophia. The distance between Esenyurt and Taksim is 38 km.
There is also a metro line under construction that will be opened within this year, at maximum by mid-2023, which will connect Esenyurt to Mahmut Bey, where there will be a direct connection to the M7 line (Mahmut Bey – Mecidiyeköy) and it will be having an extension to Beşiktaş, passing through Fulya, Yıldız, and Kabataş. Thus, Esenyurt will have a direct connection to the main city center, Mecidiyeköy, and its surroundings. The estimated time to reach the terminal station of the metro (Mahmut Bey) will be approximately 28 minutes. The estimated time to Mecidiyeköy is approximately 43 minutes, and to Beşiktaş the estimated time will be around 55 minutes.
We, in Panorama Property, hope you like this article. For more information and inquiries, don’t hesitate to contact us on this number: +905383248772.